Site Senior Safety Advisor - Pipeline Construction (Hope, BC)
Are you an experienced Safety Advisor with a background working on Pipeline Construction Projects? Are you eager to leverage your site safety expertise and take your career to the next level? Then look no further… Recruitment Partners Inc. is looking to hire a Senior Site Safety Advisor for the TMEP in Hope, BC. The successful candidate will be accountable for ensuring all procedures and operational activities are conducted in accordance with the Health & Safety Legislation.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Developing and implementing safety strategies, policies and practices for on-site construction;
- Ensuring the corporate safety procedures are compliant with the Occupational Health & Safety Legislation and WHMIS regulations;
- Conducting site surveillance inspections and ensuring staff are adequately trained as per employee contractor safety programs;
- Collaborating with safety, health and insurance inspectors while completing walk-through tours;
- Accurately document all accidents, safety violations and unsafe work conditions;
- Recommending corrective actions and assisting in the investigation of all incident reports.
Your strengths include:
- 8+ years of safety experience within the mining and/or construction industry;
- Experience working on 2 or 3 major pipeline projects
- Related post-secondary education relating to workplace safety;
- CRSP or NCSO certification is considered an asset;
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization;
- Solid understanding of construction safety standards and practices, current Legislative requirements and the Canada Labour Code;
- Desire to support all levels of personnel within the organization, as well as demonstrate a commitment to safety at all times;
- Exhibits a professional demeanor coupled with strong organizational and problem solving skills;
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Vijay Masih.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!