Site HR/LR Representative
We are searching for a Site HR/LR Representative for a multi billion dollar project for a valued client of ours. If you are an experienced Human Resources professional that has Labour Relations experience and open to a 21/7 rotation, then this is the role for you!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Participate in site committees or meetings where a representative is required to liaison between corporate office and/or unions
- Initial grievance handling
- Coaching and mentor supervision on effective management in unionized environments
- Prepare and submit reports for various stakeholders and engage in stakeholder relations
- Full cycle recruitment for site candidates
- Create new employee folders and records as needed
- Assist with new employee orientation ensuring all paperwork is submitted to head office for processing
- Weekly reporting to the Project management team (employee report and discipline updates)
- Manage site staff data
- Coach and advise supervisors with progressive discipline process
Your strengths include:
- 5 - 7 years' HR/LR experience working in a unionized environment
- Experience working in the construction industry in a site environment is mandatory
- Degree in Business Administration/Commerce/Management with Human Resources and Labour Relations courses
- MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Bilingual language skills (English and French) is an asset
- Excellent interpersonal skills; delivered in a professional manner
- Experience with indigenous relations
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Nicole Kittlitz, RPR, BCom.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!