Site Billings Administrator
Recruitment Partners Inc. is proud to be supporting a Construction Contractor in the provision of services to a large pipeline construction project. We are currently in search of a Site Billings Administrator for work in the Hope, BC area. The successful candidate(s) will be working with our Client, a successful Construction Contractor, and will require a 3 year commitment in an extremely demanding, fast-paced environment.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Managing the LEM processes and improving the effectiveness and efficiency of the process as needed
- Processing a high volume of LEMs and submitting accordingly
- Data entry of LEMs and resolving LEM discrepancies
- Validating LEMs and uploading into site specific software
- Maintaining logs regarding project discrepancies and resolving issues in a timely manner
- Verifying contractor materials and reviewing the receiving reports
- Creating excel spreadsheets and reporting in excel (using pivot tables and v-look ups)
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports for Managers
- Providing assistance to the SCM Manager and Claims Manager
- Attending all site required meetings and preparing documentation
- Ad-hoc duties as required
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years of LEM Coordination experience for a large site is mandatory
- Supply Chain Management education and experience will be considered an asset
- Experience with large pipeline projects will be considered an asset
- Experience using large ERP systems will be considered an asset
- CSTS-09 and OSSA certifications are required
- PSTS (Pipeline Safety Training System) is preferred
- Must be willing to take site specific orientations
- Experience with job costing is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast-paced environment in the Pipeline/Oil and Gas/Construction industry
You can expect:
- A long-term 3 year contract with possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Crystal Horner.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!