As a recognized leader in our field, The Guidance Center provides a broad range of services that have helped children, adults and families unlock potential and build better lives for more than 60 years. With 25 programs we offer treatment, prevention, growth and education services to more than 23,000 people annually. Together we: Nurture development. Foster resilience. Cultivate well-being.
We have an exciting opportunity for a part-time Site Aide to join our team of talented professionals.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively with children, their parents/caregivers, and staff.
- Have a minimum of 1 year work, intern or volunteer experience with children between the ages of 3 and 5.
- Experience in a preschool early education and care setting.
- Skill in implementing the HighScope curriculum.
- Experience working with children with disabilities and/or special needs.
Job Duties: Assist the Teacher and Assistant Teacher in classroom management, implementation of daily routine, and general care for and supervision of children. Supervise children to maintain staff ratios during child bathroom trips, naptime, and other. Maintain confidentiality of children and families. Complete necessary paperwork and reports. Attend meetings and training as necessary, Other duties as assigned. Work hours will be 24 hours per week. M-F.
The Guidance Center believes that our team members are our most valuable resources, and we invest in them accordingly. We offer our employees a competitive salary, flexible scheduling opportunities, a team-oriented work environment and much more!
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please submit your resume on-line by clicking the “apply” button on the bottom of the screen.
The Guidance Center is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Click here to apply online