Site Administrator - CNRL Jackfish (Conklin)
Do you have previous site administration experience and are looking for an immediate new opportunity? This temporary position will appeal to those who are comfortable in a camp setting and are ready to contribute to an outstanding team. Our client, based in the safety industry, is looking for a strong site administrator to join their team for a minimum of 2 months at the CNRL Jackfish site.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Collecting time sheets and invoices from site
- Reviewing the sign in/out sheets
- Receiving documentation to have signed and approved
- Sending documentation to the head office for payment
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required assisting the general foreman
Your strengths include:
- 3+ years' experience as a Site Administrator is mandatory.
- Capable computer skills, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
You can expect:
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment.
- The opportunity to add great site experience to your resume with our well known client.
If you meet or exceed the above criteria and are interested in this role, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Terri-Lynn Anderson.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca