Temporary Site Administrator
Another great opportunity presented by Recruitment Partners! If you are an experienced Site Timekeeper and Administrative professional looking to advance your skill set, then the role of the Temporary Site Administrator is the role for you! You will get the chance to work in a dynamic group environment that is professional and continuously growing!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Complete a high-volume of data entry including daily force reports
- Collecting and reviewing a high volume of timesheets
- Creating and submitting a high volume of LEM’s
- Flag and verify any issues or concerns with reporting and timesheets
- Schedule flight and camp arrangements
- Ability to complete ad hoc administration as required
Your strengths include:
- 1+ year site administration experience is required
- Experience with payroll and timekeeping will be considered an asset
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office; advanced Excel is a must
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of accuracy and timeliness
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Ability to work both independently, as well as part of a team
- The ideal candidate would come from a high volume, fast paced Oil and Gas or Engineering company
You can expect:
- A temporary opportunity with the possibility of extension
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Amiee Schultz.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service-oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!