Simulation Test Engineer Software Company Ann Arbor, MI
This company provides vehicle dynamics simulation software and holds 70% of the global market share; they are leaders in North America. The company develops state-of-the-art simulators in a casual, academic, and participative environment. They have experienced a 30% growth rate in the past year.
The Simulation Test Engineer will develop procedures to test new simulation features and expose potential defects in software.
- Develop applications to test simulation software
- Provide technical support to customers
- Write and review documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Computer Engineering
- 2+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience using simulation software including CarSim, Simulink, or other similar tools
- Experience with real-time hardware including DSPACE, National Instruments, or similar tools
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this ad.