Simulation Application Engineer Software Company Ann Arbor, MI
This company provides vehicle dynamics simulation software and holds 70% of the global market share; they are leaders in North America. The company develops state-of-the-art simulators in a casual, academic, and participative environment. They have experienced a 30% growth rate in the past year.
The Simulation Application Engineer will develop new applications that can be used and modified by customers to improve their usage of simulation. This person will also work with the customer to provide technical support and learning of new features.
- Provide technical support to customers
- Write documentation for new and existing applications
- Test software before release
- Training customers on new applications
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or bachelor’s degree with experience
- 5+ years of experience in the automotive industry
- Experience using simulation software including CarSim, Simulink, or other similar tools
- Experience with vehicle dynamics behavior at the system level
- Knowledge of evaluating advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) at the system level
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please apply directly to this ad.