Position: SimCorp Developer - JP5000
Duration: 3+ months
Location: Remote for Now and later Downtown Toronto
SimCorp Dimension/General Accounts (GA) Developer
- As a skilled technical resource on the Accounting and Administration Book of Record (AABOR) workstream, you will join a team focused on the implementation of a new Global Accounting Platform, SimCorp Dimension.
- We’ve previously implemented internal 3rd party business on this platform and are now focused on configuring it to meet internal General Account insurance needs.
- We are looking for a SimCorp developer that can operate in a large scale, cross functional project to ensure successful delivery of business initiatives in agreed time, cost and quality standard.
- Hands-on configuration experience with SimCorp Dimension is a must, with experience with any or all of the following: DFS, DEX, Comm Server, SimCorp Data Warehouse, Port Calcs and/or Batch Jobs.
- Experience with Finance Schemes & FAP FAM configuration a plus, but not required.
- The ideal candidate must also have a working knowledge of the financial services industry and different asset types and with a strong understanding of an AABOR/IBOR, accounting logic and processes.
- Development/ Configuration knowledge of SimCorp Dimension, the AABOR, is a must.
- Experience in configuring DFS, DEX, Comm Server, SimCorp Datawarehouse, Port Calcs and/or Batch Jobs
- Experience with Finance Schemes & FAP FAM configuration a plus, but not required
- Operations/Accounting experience with equities, government and corporate bonds, mortgage backed securities, private debt, and private equity
- Knowledge of HP ALM preferred for managing test cases, execution, and defect tracking, but experience with similar testing tools would suffice.
- Well organized and attentive to details.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and disciplined with project scheduling.
- Strong ability to understand details but also be able to see the end-to-end and how the details fit together is key.
- Self-initiated and have a strong drive to learn, responsible and willing to expose to new technology.
- Quick learner and solutions oriented, ability to escalate issues to management
- Must be a team player, professional, and adaptable to changing requirements.
- Prior systems implementation experience of investment accounting software in global investment management organizations * MBA, CMA, CA, CPA, CFA, FRM or similar certification would be an asset.
- Prior systems implementation experience of SimCorp Dimension in global investment management organizations
- 5 + years of Financial Services experience.
- 5 + years of technical experience
- MBA, CMA, CA, CPA, CFA, FRM or similar certification would be an asset.