Our client, a leading Wholesale Distributor, is looking to hire a Siding Sales Specialist to cover NH and ME. This successful candidate will be responsible for establishing good working relationship with the Territory Manger and contact with existing customers, identifying dealer needs, and following up on potential leads. The Siding Sales Specialist will also monitor industry/dealer trends in order to identify emerging markets/opportunities – communicate to the Territory Manager and develop plans to utilize those markets to expand revenue.The Siding Sales Specialist is responsible for representing the company, effectively working in teams or individually to perform resets and other work including, but not limited to, reading and implementation of plan-o-grams, new item placement, corrections, and inventory activity.
- Must possess 2+ years’ experience of siding estimating, siding sales, or direct interaction with the construction trade
- Must have working knowledge and best practices of siding installation for a variety of products to include wood products, man-made such as LP SmartSide, best practices and codes
- Ability to read blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to increase sales and improve profitability
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Experience in individual or group training is a plus
- Decision making abilities and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Develops customer relationships by meeting with customers to determine their needs and suggesting products to best suit the application
- Responsible for maintaining and increasing the sales of siding products assigned
- Gives presentations to builders and provides expert advice on product features and benefits
- Performs material takeoffs of roofing and siding products necessary to perform installation in accordance with building codes, manufacturers requirements and industry standards
- Ensures products are ordered and shipped on time
- Assist with product shows to include set up and tear down
This position includes a Vehicle, Phone & Laptop, along with Healthcare.
- Associates degree required and/or 1-2 year’s customer service experience in retail is preferred
- Proficient at prioritizing, planning, and organization
- Able to read and understand a schematic written in English
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with others
- Attention to details, safety and quality
- Ability to work well in a team environment and individually
- Must be outgoing and able to accurately troubleshoot hurdles
- Ability to anticipate, analyze, and prioritize complex problems
- Valid driver s license and acceptable DMV record
- Daily travel with occasional overnights
SnapDragon Associates is a capable group of thinkers and doers dedicated to offering a full slate of recruiting and consulting services. Our firm is highly regarded, nationwide, as the best in the industry for the fact that we are all "lumber people" servicing lumber, millwork, hardware, and building material manufacturers, wholesalers and retail companies. We specialize in providing these companies with Successful, Highly Qualified and Motivated Professionals.
You might say we are not a "Search Firm" but rather a "Find Firm."
Our proven results positively impact the bottom line of companies all over North America. The lumber industry is taking off as demand and production rise! The growth our clients are experiencing daily is creating a constellation of new careers. For a complete listing of our current opportunities please visit us online at www.SnapDragonAssociates.com or contact Bob Lambert at 603-323-0961.