Hire standard is seeking a reliable and motivated worker for a long term position in the Taber Area
This position does not require any certification, but does require a Mechanical aptitude and experience in Maintaining and Repairing Equipment.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Organizing Shop (Tools and Parts)
- Maintaining Equipment: greasing parts, changing belts, repairs.
- Other duties as required
- Must have steel toed work boots
- Access to transportation to the job site in Taber and surrounding area
- Mechanical Aptitude with knowledge of tools and shop equipment
- Ability to Troubleshoot and Problem Solve
Hours are Monday - Friday 4:00pm - 12:00am
$25-28/hr based on experience
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted. Please check the email you used to apply.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.