Surgo (PTY) Ltd, a global award winner in the BPO industry, has partnered with an industry leading Retail Group in South Africa.
If you are a qualified Shop / Floor Assistant
, experienced in Retail / FMCG, please apply here!Job Purpose:
To deliver service excellence through efficient customer service, point of sale (POS) operational activities and merchandising in store that leads to a positive customer experience.Key Performance Areas (but not limited to):
- To efficiently execute all operational activities at the point of sale in a timely and efficient manner
- To maintain high levels of accuracy when scanning merchandise and collecting payment for goods purchased
- To ensure the safe handling of cash at all times
- To make customers aware of promotions in order to positively affect sales and to ensure customer satisfaction
- To deliver superior customer service by acting as a brand ambassador, being visible and offering a friendly and professional service
- To efficiently execute and maintain all merchandising and general housekeeping duties according to store and visual merchandise standards
- To support the Group’s vision to be the customer’s first choice health and beauty retailer by living and driving the company values
- To maintain updated knowledge on products, ranges, promotions and events in order to provide the correct information to customers at all times
- Grade 12
- 1 - 2 years' experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- Understanding of merchandising and promotions principles
- Understanding of stock management procedures
- Skills in customer service excellence
- SA ID / Valid Work Permit (if applicable)
- Well versed in English and any other official South African Language
- Clear criminal record
- Computer Literate
- As per operational requirements
Should you wish to apply for the position, please apply directly via this job board, please ensure that you quote reference number 202373 subject heading or email body.
- Market related based on level of experience
Surgo (Pty) Ltd will consider all applications in terms of its Employment Equity (EE) and is committed in maintaining diversity in its’ appointments. Surgo (Pty) Ltd, therefore also encourages people with disabilities and from other diverse backgrounds to apply. Due to the high volume of applications, should you not receive feedback within three months upon submission, you can assume your application was unsuccessful and we encourage you to reapply. Please note that as a registered member of APSO, Surgo (PTY) Ltd. does not hold applicants accountable for any application fee.
Your CV will be kept on our database for us to contact you should any future vacancies become available. If you do not wish for us to keep your CV for any other positions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Surgo (PTY) Ltd. reserves the right to withdraw any vacancies that was erroneously advertised.