Magellan Aerospace, Kitchener has an exciting opportunity for a Shipping/Receiving Administrator. The successful incumbent is responsible for all Paperwork functions pertaining to all shipments inbound and outbound to and/or from Magellan Kitchener. This would include system updates, customer portals, and internal notifications. Government reporting is also to be done with some outbound international shipments.
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package (fully Company paid)
- Generous Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth
- Employee Social & Charity Association
- Employee Assistance Program (where applicable)
- Employee discounts on tickets to certain sporting events and other entertainment/events
- Free parking
- Receive raw material / Hardware / Outside Processing / Tool Crib / NPP products / Drop shipments
- Create transmittal Documents and putting away shop cards in cabinet
- Create of Customs for final ship and outside processors
- Create Government B13 form online – (new name CERS)
- Track & file shipments once delivered
- Complete BOL’s for shipments
- Maintain yearly filing for customs
- Maintain daily shipping notes
- Book transportation carriers
- Create of labels on customer portals
- High school Diploma
- 3-5 years of experience preferred
- Knowledge of Excel would be an asset.
- Team Orientated
- Excellent Written and Oral communication skills
- Ability to communicate with multicultural people/setting
- Strong time Management and organizational Skills
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, and defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team!