We are recognized as one of the most technologically advanced powder coating facilities, specializing in the application of high performance powder coatings.
We are located in Mississauga, Ontario and at present we have an opening for a Shipping Office Assistant .Someone who can work well under pressure and demonstrates the ability to meet deadlines.
Monday to Friday
7:00 am to 4:00 pm
The job description includes,but is not necessarily limited to:
- Provide administrative support for the Shipping/Receiving Coordinator
- Inspect incoming product for possible problem areas on material
- Ensure product is received correctly
- Ensure PO# matches order; if there is no PO# contact client to request PO#
- Issue Work Orders,ensuring correct information based on customer Purchase Orders (measurement,colour count price etc.)
- Issue Packing Slips for completed product
- Communicate with customers for scheduling delivery , pick-up of product and follow up if there is issues
- Inspect outgoing product to ensure material is secured safely for transporting
- Generate invoicing for customers and process customer payments
- Order powder and packing supplies when necessary;create a purchase order
- General Office duties
- General Labour duties needed (e.g Assisting on production line,off-loading, etc..)
- Keen attention to detail with proven problem solving skills
- Team player, who is willing to help in all aspect of the business
- Cooperating with other employees and management
- Completing work to the best of his or her ability and meeting deedlines
- Performing other duties assigned by Management
- Follow all rules and regulations in accordance company policy and procedures
- Advising management when aware of contraventions of Health and Safety
- Must have Warehouse Experience
- Must be PR or Canadian Citizen
- Strong communication skills as dealing with client.
- Exceptional organizational skills
Thank you to all applications! Only serious candidates please contact Avneet Kaur at 647-449-3241.