We specialize in providing pre-engineered steel building systems and metal building components to do-it-yourselfers, business owners and construction professionals across the country. Our building systems are designed to offer exceptional aesthetic appeal with long term value at an economical price. The Company offers steel building systems that are designed for the ideal combination of flexibility, affordability and quality. All of our Steel Buildings are built with 100% U.S. products. This is a place where both our employees and our customers have made and continue to make a difference with their ideas and hard work.
- Strong commitment to safety, and the ability to create a culture of safety in their team
- Leadership in all facets of shipping operations including safety, environmental compliance, personnel, contractor management, data collection, construction projects, sourcing suppliers and cost control.
- Responsible for hiring, training, and development of teammates to achieve their full potential. Will develop and maintain strong working relationships with the team. Will assess teammate's performance and determine coaching needs through evaluating and providing consistent performance reviews as well as coaching for future advancement in the company.
- Manage department cost while being extremely flexible to our customers' needs.
- Must demonstrate a commitment to the continuous improvements in Safety, Environmental, Quality and productivity through honesty, trustworthiness, and leadership by example within their work group and through out the division.
- Duties also include investigating and implementing corrective actions to prevent repeated incidents, collecting and maintaining data for shipping schedules, assisting other teams with problem solving and throughput changes.
- Must have schedule flexibility (occasionally with short notice)
- Must have a strong desire to improve (Department, division and self)
- High school diploma and valid driver's license
- 3+ years leadership experience manufacturing shipping environment
- Shipping Experience, strong knowledge of logistics operations
- Technical/Engineering background
- Strong coaching and teaching skills for teammate development
- Must be readily adaptable to change, and an initiator of change
- Solid listening and communication skills as well as the ability to organize and multi-task.