Industry : Printing
This position is responsible for shipping of the company’s finished products and/or proofs on time to its local customers/vendors.
The duties include checking the number of products, making the shipping labels and slips, performing the final packing of the shipment.
• Receives deliveries from vendors and make sure it is matched with purchase orders.
• Process products from Bindery Department, boxed, store and ship same to customers
• Receives job tickets for shipment and makes sure the number of actual products with the job tickets are matched
• Prepares the labels, packing slips, and required proof slips of each shipment for customers/vendors.
• Ships the products with proof slips to the company’s customers/vendors, and make them to acknowledge by signing
• In-charge of shipping using USPS, UPS, Fedex and other shipping method and making sure that cheaper and proper shipping method is followed
• Document stockroom and shipping processes and make procedures for reporting purposes
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by senior management.
• Maintains good communication with other management, office staff members and outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Assist in other departments such as Bindery and Docutech whenever possible and when time permits
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
・High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
・One-year experience in a shipping and receiving work environment (prefer)
・General office equipment including phones, fax, personal computer, email, fax, etc.
・Ability to use forklift and organize the stockroom
・Shrink Wrapping machine, Pallet Jack, Hand Cart, and Truck.
・Ability to drive automobile and use of mobile phone