This position is responsible for coordinating the organization's daily shipping activities to meet the requirements set by the Company to ensure timely delivery.
• Receive B/L Draft from forwarding companies via email.
• Compare the information in B/L Draft to verify information against loading photos and cargo loaded.
• Review B/L Draft and request a revise to forwarding companies as needed.
• Create invoices to buyers using Quickbooks and send them out.
• Create packing lists • Send shipping documents and loading photos to customers via email.
• Arrange to get a pre-shipment inspection certificate and do related jobs as needed.
• Seeks continuous improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Management.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the workplace.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for a solution.
• Maintains good communication with other managers, staff & outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, scanner, phone system, personal computer, etc.
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office applications.
•The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.