We are an equal opportunity agency. We welcome everyone that's eligible to work in Canada to register with us and let us help you find a job that fits you best. We take pride in our work and we believe that People Come First.
We are currently seeking an experienced Shipping Clerk for our client located in the Vaughan area. Our client is a leader in the automotive industry and they are currently looking for a solid leader with both technical and leadership experience to join their growing team. This is a permanent opportunity.
- Ensuring weekend/night procedures are followed
- Responsible for all EDI transactions (862, 830,810 etc.)
- Receiving customer schedules and importing into SAP (both EDI and Manually)
- Processing invoices for both production and non-production items
- Tracking and maintaining Customer container inventories
- General filing, organization and archiving
- Working weekends and Holidays as needed
- Monitor all customer portals as required
- Completing NAFTA documents as required
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- High focus on customer delivery ratings
- Adopt and practice Kaizen principles and concepts while participating in gear initiatives
- Traveling to customer provided training may be require
- Work in compliance with QS9000, IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 standards
- Follow all general procedures where applicable as indicated in the general procedures section of the level III Procedure manual.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Minimum Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Minimum One year experience in a traffic/logistic/customer service role in an automotive environment is preferred
- Excellent knowledge of computers and computer software (SAP and Office)
- Ability to successfully interact with customers, customs and freight companies etc.
- Knowledge of Custom laws and regulations.
- Excellent clerical and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizing and planning skills
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills
- Basic computer skills