Large Manufacturing Company located in the Albion IN area is looking for a Shipping & Receiving Manager that will be responsible for managing the distribution operations & functions including the movement of products, parts & inventory for the Distribution facility
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing needed support to the warehouse and delivery team through various avenues in an effort to improve overall operations and customer experience
- Monitor inventory including reserved, available, damaged & in-stock by tracking each level daily
- Monitoring, preparing and loading of customer orders
- Provide customer service solutions as the need arises in a timely and customer friendly manner
- Conducting weekly cycle counts to verify the accuracy of inventory at the warehouse facility
- Reviewing and evaluating performance of assigned operation functions, addressing performance gaps, and taking corrective action, as needed, to ensure each functional area are delivering on operating goals
- Directly supervising hourly Distribution employees and salaried Distribution Supervisors.
Education and Experience
- Associate degree in Business or related discipline
- 5+ years supervisory/warehouse experience in a manufacturing environment/within distribution, supply chain, or logistics functions, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.