Shipping & Receiving Clerk ensures that our customers receive accurate orders in a timely manner, monitor merchandise leaving the company’s warehouse and ensure all related documents, such as shipping documents, invoices, and purchase orders, are in order. You will ensure that our products are properly packed and organized for safe shipment and are also responsible for cleaning, organizing, and labeling products in the warehouse or storage area.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing packages.
- Must have the ability to process International Shipments.
- Inventory control.
- Capable of processing shipments through UPS, Fed Ex & DHL.
- Load and unload trucks.
- The ability to create shippers and process outgoing shipments.
- Put away inventory on a daily basis in their proper locations.
- Place incoming materials for systems in the appropriate job carts.
- Turn in all of the shippers and packing slips to Accounting at the end of each shift or the beginning of the following business day.
- Order crib supplies through various vendors using the company’s software.
- Schedule incoming and outgoing freight on an as needed basis.
- Processing shipments in a timely fashion.
- High level of quality and consistency.
- Strong computer skills.
- Very effective communicator.
- Continuous Improvement activities.
- Improve Inventory control.
- Order crib supplies as needed.
- Conduct inventory samples & annual inventory.
- Organizational Skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Very good reading & communication skills a must.
- Capable of lifting 45lbs.
- Forklift experience.
- Overhead Crane experience is a plus.
- Team player & ability to work with other departments.
- Willingness to work odd hours and adaptable to a flexible schedule should the need arise.