Magellan Aerospace has a new opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Operator. In this Full-Time Permanent Position, the successful incumbent will verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepare items for shipment or internal processing by performing the following duties to quality and productivity standards. Please note that this opening is for a night shift.
Perks and Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Attractive benefits package
• Generous 401k Pension Plan
• Positive work-life balance
• Excellent career progression opportunities
• Commitment to professional growth
• Employee Assistance Program
• Fully paid Tuition Assistance Program (where applicable)
• Free parking
• Perform incoming inspection of various parts or components
• Receive incoming goods, confirm accuracy and route appropriately to shop floor
• Assure all quality control documents are complete and included in outgoing shipments.
• Determine space requirements and position of shipment in trucks and lays out position of shipment.
• Ensure that materials shipped and received are verified against pertinent documentation
• Responsible for the timely processing of expedited deliveries
• Maintain a safe work environment by adhering to and enforcing safe work practices and followinq safety practice
• Safely operate equipment including forklift, stretch wrap machine and other required equipment
• Perform all computer functions necessary to track various aspects of goods
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Active and valid driving license
• Experienced forklift truck operator preferred Factory-related experience preferred
• Will train if necessary
• This position can be physically demanding at times
Magellan Aerospace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.