My Client has an exciting opportunity for a Shift Supervisor in Bluffton, IN. This is with a growing company that has a lot to offer. If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume/contact information to Matt Beggin firstname.lastname@example.org
The Shift Supervisor is responsible for:
- Personnel performing any production related activities. Personnel reporting directly to the supervisor are; Assistant Supervisor, Lead Operator, Operator and Utility.
- Overseeing the organization’s production systems, reporting on their performance and initiating improvements for the department.
- Ensuring the production activities conform to the company’s quality program in accordance with the customer, company and regulatory requirements.
- Enforcing and maintaining the organizations standards, procedures and production operations, including product quality, reliability, employee evaluations and safety.
- Enforce procedures and practices that promote high standards and improve techniques for production, cost effective set ups, quality products, reliable services, and employee safety.
- Enforce the company’s standards through functional groups. This will always be done based on company needs, current governmental regulations, and customer requirements.
- Organize, promote, and support companywide quality improvement efforts.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and training
- The Shift Supervisor should have a High School Diploma or equivalent. Additional secondary business courses are a plus but not required.
- Must have hands on experience in mold set up and skills related to the Structural Foam Molding Industry.
Five to Ten years of experience in structural foam and/or injection molding industry.
Must be able to pass a written learning exercise to qualify as a certified forklift operator.