Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will utilize your prior experience in a manufacturing environment to perform a wide variety of preventative maintenance tasks. You will work with plant equipment and machinery such as kilns, coolers, mills, fans, belt conveyors, and more. You will be required to keep a clean work area and all tools in the proper condition. You will work in a team environment with 20+ mechanics out of this facility.
- Be a part of an established manufacturer that has been in business for over 140 years!
- Team-oriented organization, ability to work with industry veterans.
- Innovative organization – Pioneers in the conversion of waste into energy!
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive benefits, 401K plan, paid vacation, and overtime available.
- Ability to grow – This role can move into a lead/foreman opportunity down the road.
- Remote opportunity – looking for someone who is self-motivated and can work independently!
- Encompasses big-city amenities without attracting the same unpleasantries that come with a more populated, urban metro area.
- Ranked #1 in Best Places to Live in South Carolina.
- Mild weather during the spring, fall, and winter makes Greenville a comfortable region to live in year-round.