The SharePoint Lead Functional Analyst is responsible for the design and configure of the collaboration solutions built using the Microsoft SharePoint platform. This includes SharePoint Sites, Microsoft Teams, OneDrive and the collaboration platform built on IBM Connections.This position is part of the Digital Initiatives organization within Corporate IT at Sherwin Williams. The ultimate goal of this team, and this position, is to provide digital capabilities for our employees worldwide to help improve their productivity and engagement, by making it easier for them to communicate and collaborate with their colleagues & external partners.The SharePoint Lead Analyst is responsible for leading the solution design of Sherwin’s collaboration platform on the SharePoint Online technology, which is a part of Microsoft Office 365 suite.Essential FunctionsStrategy & Planning
Acquisition and Deployment
- Provide functional, technical and operational knowledge in support of business and technology transformational activities.
- Help to define business requirements for complex systems development – from both functional and non-functional perspectives (i.e. concept of operations, performance, test, cost, schedule, training, support and disposal).
- Work with Technical Domain and Enterprise Architects to develop comprehensive solutions architecture.
- Support system development teams in implementing reference architectures and standards.
- Provide technical oversight for multiple project initiatives.
- Participate in technology life-cycle projects including technology evaluation, selection, implementation, support and retirement/replacement.
- Develop prototypes of system designs, working with Technical Architects and Delivery Teams, to prove viability where necessary
- Document architectural designs and standards for implemented solutions.
- Document, communicate, and enforce system standards and solutions review processes.
- Mentor and/or provide guidance to all members of the team.
- Support risk identification and mitigation process and provide issue management recommendations as required.
Bachelor degree or foreign equivalent in a related field or equivalent experience.
- Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Attend business management and IT staff meetings where appropriate.
- Attend meetings on behalf of the team.
- Make presentations to management, clients, and peer groups as requested.
- Train and share knowledge with development teams in cross functional capacities.
- Assist with hiring activities and fulfilling affirmative action obligations and ensuring compliance with the equal employment opportunity policy.
- Minor travel as required (domestic and international).
- Work hours outside the standard office 7.5 hour work day as required.
- 8+ years IT experience
- 5+ years of progressive experience in technical solutions development using Microsoft platforms
- 4+ years of experience in design, configure, and deployment of Collaborations and Intranet solutions
- 4+ Experience with collaboration platforms such as SharePoint, IBM Connections or others (SharePoint highly preferred)
- 4+ years of SharePoint development and implementation experience
- 3+ years of experience implementing and managing Microsoft Office 365, preferred
- 2+ years of technical experience with design, solution development and deployment of Microsoft Azure and Office 365 core solutions, preferred
- Experience migrating communities built on IBM Connections to SharePoint Sites, highly preferred
- Experience migrating network share drives to SharePoint, highly preferred
Endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.