DURATION: 6 months (chance of an extension)
HOURS: flexible standard business hours
LOCATION: Remote (but Downtown Toronto later)
Project will be working on SharePoint majority of the time. They will be creating or working on existing sites on SharePoint 2013 to SharePoint online.
- Communicating with multiple different level stakeholders
- Completing intakes (can vary from small to large) 30% of the day
- With Intakes, request come in from the business directly, can be very simple as changes the files or otherwise connecting with the client to understand what they want completed.
- Working with stakeholders to manage projects (building new sites, changing sites to responsive web designs, and moving sites from SharPoint2013 to SharePoint Online
- Working with internal Intranet team member to understand the project they are working with.
- Understanding and providing recommendations to the clients (other business)
- Apply strong technical skills and contextual knowledge to administer all intranet content and format-related requests for targeted intranet sites
- Maintain appropriate placement of content, categorization and design, escalating requests where required.
- Troubleshoot any necessary issues regarding regular content updates using knowledge of brand standards and contextual information.
- Ensure intranet guidelines and standards are adhered to, with a focus on consistency of user experience.
- Support content updates including the creation of data capture tools such as surveys and feedback forms for all Employee portal editions and related sites.
- Expert knowledge of SharePoint security and permissions, search configuration, managed metadata and term store management.
- Experience with HTML editing tools, web graphics and multi-media tools including: SharePoint Designer 2013
- Experience creating and following technical documentation.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Strong level of knowledge of Intranet technologies and processes.
- Adobe Creative Cloud (including Dreamweaver, Photoshop and Media Encoder).
- Continually evaluate existing systems, solutions and processes and provide ideas for improvement.
- If they have experience with any of the tools; PowerBI, PowerApps, Slido, TemboSocial, PoliteMail
- Post-secondary education or equivalent.