· Understand users and formalize their needs with a user centric approach and method.
· Design sustainable solutions from concept to launch.
· Maintain the product knowledge through relevant documentation.
· User research and understanding:
· Collaborate with product managers and users to identify the best experience that meets user, business, and technical needs.
· Create user flow diagrams, process maps, and wireframes.
· Run necessary interviews, workshops, and tests with the users to create, validate or adjust the design.
· Create & maintain a high visibility of business processes, and dependencies.
· Anticipate & suggest organizational/process evolutions in order to increase business efficiency, propose relevant system upgrades and adaptations.
· Product design and project execution:
· Conduct necessary analyses with Key Users that lead to the delivery of the high-level functional specifications.
· Provide detailed specifications and/or prototype, and then ensure validation of definitions and objectives.
· Drive necessary workshops or calls with developers to translate user needs into features and screens.
· Support and advise development team in the building of the solution.
· Support Product Owner in the backlog definition and refinement (User Story specification & acceptance criteria definition).
· Contribute to the quality of delivered solution through testing.
· Ensure consistency of product UI graphic elements.
· Ensure relationships between users, informatics/external parties during development. Analyze and report risk. Design test scenario, organizational procedures, and user guide, then validate the developed system.
· Organize, prepare, run/support and coordinate UAT, user training, & manage roll-out. Support users after implementation, follow-up Change Requests with Application Support Group.
· Ensure maintenance of product specification and documentation.
· Create, Update, and maintain the documentation of the product, including User Guides and Functional Specification, Graphic design asset.