Our mechanic/service technician position requires a strong mechanical background to help diagnose, maintain and repair our equipment. Must have a willingness to learn, excellent customer service attitude, and we will teach you about our products. Overtime is frequent as well as quick regional travel to service and repair equipment and to help demonstrate it with the sales team. You will be in rotation for being on-call for after-hour or weekend emergencies with other technicians. You will learn how to train our customers on how to use and maintain the equipment.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of three years experience in the troubleshooting and repair of engines, pumps, or heavy equipment.
- Responsible for repair and maintenance of high-pressure pumps and equipment in our varied product line.
- Must be willing/able to travel, work overtime and take weekend/off hour calls to perform service duties.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (insurable) and a good driving record to be able to perform the job.
- Must have own hand tools.