The Service Technician is responsible for high quality and effective repair of equipment. Provides excellent customer service, maintains professionalism, and ensures appropriate and detailed records for time, parts, supplies, purchases, and repairs.
- Reconditions and repairs equipment and components
- Maintains complete and detailed working records for time, parts, supplies, and outside purchases for repairs
- Maintains and cares for shop tools, all Company equipment, and Company vehicles
- Performs diagnostic inspections as directed
- Interacts with customers and co-workers daily and may have interaction with sub-contractors of customers
- Accountable for following all DOT, OSHA, ISO9001, and established Company rules, regulations, and guidelines
- Measure of success determined by established Company guidelines, including but not limited to repairs completed, time required to complete repairs, feedback from customers, ability to take guidance and direction from Manager professionally, and execute upon such feedback
- Ability to hookup to machines and diagnose with laptop
- Represents the Company at factory, industry, and company events, including meetings and training
- Follows all safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments and adheres to all policies and procedures as specified in company manuals and as directed in the employee handbook
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management in a professional and efficient manner
Click here to apply online
- High School diploma, GED, or vocational training/certification
- 1 - 3 years experience in the same or similar industry
- Owns and maintains personal tool inventory
- Mechanical/technical aptitude, safe work habits, and an excellent working knowledge of equipment operations and automatic functions. Strong current electronic diagnosing capabilities, work with minimal supervision, customer service oriented, a problem solver, reliable, ethical, able to adapt to the people and environment around them - customers, suppliers, co-workers, and manufacturer's employees.
- Experience with hydraulic systems, electrical, electronics, pneumatics, diagnosing, and calibration a plus
- Communicates professionally, respectfully, and honestly at all times. Communication is to be clear, and language is to be profanity free, while employee demeanor is to be calm and composed.
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs, stand, walk, use hands and fingers, handle, feel, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk and hear
- Regularly exposed to extreme weather elements, including wet and humid conditions, intense cold, and extreme heat, moving mechanical parts and equipment, and noise levels in the working environment can be moderate to high.
- Background check, pre-employment drug testing, and clean driving record required
- Personal appearance must be neat and clean.