Title: HVAC Service Technician (Commercial)
Location: Raleigh, NC
Compensation: Hourly based on experience
What an opportunity! If you want to be part of a dynamic team that knows how to do things right, this opportunity is for you. My Client, one of the fastest growing Mechanical Contractors in the Raleigh area, is looking for HVAC Service Technicians that love taking care of their customers. The right candidate will be well compensated with a nice hourly rate and strong benefits.
The ideal candidate will be able to provide top level customer service to commercial clients throughout the Raleigh, Durham, RTP area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Servicing HVAC systems in commercial environments; from new facility set ups to existing retro fits
- Complete preventative maintenance, inspections, site surveys, and service requests including replacement, and modifications of equipment or systems
- Responsible for end-to-end testing, maintenance, starting up, commissioning, and servicing on HVAC projects
- Serves as the direct customer contact on behalf of the company while servicing equipment; ensuring that customer expectations are exceeded throughout the process and while onsite
- Manages onsite installations and repairs by coordinating with team leaders and examining building layouts, gathering materials and efficiently scheduling on-site work
- Relies on knowledge of software and technology and other tools to diagnose and repair equipment
- Consistently follows all safety standards and maintains security and accountability of company issued goods by logging use, wear and conditions
- Shows customer focus by staying flexible; knowing that overtime and occasional overnight stays may be required to get the job done
The opportunity requires a self–motivated, internally driven individual with exemplary communication skills, strong business focus with an above average ability to deliver on commitments and expectations. If you are looking to grow your career with an organization that is dedicated to your success, while having an immediate impact on the success and growth of the company I know this is the company for you. Please submit your resume and cover letter to demonstrate requisite experience.