Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This is the support team for payments/returns, rejects/refunds for credit card customers. This team is responsible for supporting requests that come through the call centre for payments/returns, rejects/refunds.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Retrieve credit balance refund reports from CBR-TSYS and CBR-NCCS applications
- Print, sign, protectograph, and mail approximately a total of 200 refund cheques, money orders, drafts daily
- Input approximately 200 memos in the TSYS system daily
- Responsible for tracking volume of cheques, money orders, drafts and requesting them from custody, as required
- Work payment reject and search by client name to apply card
- work in TSYS to apply payments to clients cards
- work physical cheques and apply payments to client cards
- input data from team member in TSYS to apply funds to clients cards
What you will bring to this role:
- 0 - 2 years relevant work experience processing a high volume of items/changes
- Basic computer skills specifically with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Experience in banking systems – TSYS
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.