Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The Reconciliations & Audit team is looking for a junior/entry level contractor to assist with day to day reconciliations of accounts and ledgers as well as performing data validation from various systems.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Reviews and validations from audit perspective
- Validating approvals
- Ensuring day to day processes are completed
- Ensuring entries are processed correctly
- Reconciling accounts where needed
What you will bring to this role:
- Excel (must be able to perform VLOOKUPs and use Pivot Tables in order to work with multiple formula-based reports). Candidates with low Excel test scores should not be submitted.
- Strong attention to detail
- Energetic personality
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic/committed
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.