Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This position is in the back office and is not customer facing or cash handling sensitive. The position will deal with FXMM confirmation and settlement with a strong emphasis on investment fund clients who mostly deal through electronic confirmation platforms.
This specific operations team will work with electronic matching platform teams for FX. They will be required to confirm deals over the platform settle payments as needed and properly communicate issues between clients , front office sales and management.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Exhibit effective follow through and ownership in every customer interaction.
• Handling of special services, such as foreign money and collections.
• Accept and process customer transactions accurately and timely.
• Provide professional, courteous and friendly customer service, greeting all customers promptly and pleasantly.
• Perform other administrative tasks as needed.
• Attend all branch meetings.
• Identify customer needs and matches needs with appropriate product or service, utilizing opportunities to suggest or cross-sell other bank products and services.
• Manage and adhere to cash drawer limits set by the bank.
What you will bring to this role:
• There may a requirement to confirm trades over the phone from time to time. The candidate must be comfortable on the phone and have a proper level of English. (strong communication written and verbal in English)
• Ability to understand workflow and product life cycles.
• Strong analytic performance
• Attention to detail
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.