Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The main functions include sorting checks, keeping payroll records, taking inventory, and distributing mail. Act as an information and communication distributor for an office.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and address complaints.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions and other activities.
- Compute, record and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports. Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned
- They have to Have a sense of urgency as they need to hit a certain quota
- They will have to deal with returning mail from customer that have moved and resenting them accordingly to the correct address.
- They have to have a keen attention to detail.
What you will bring to this role:
- Entry level to 2 years administrative/customer service related experience
- Tech savvy - comfortable using computer
-Proficient with MS Excel - pivot tables, VLOOKUPs, formulas, etc.
- Great attitude overall
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.