Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
This group receives and processes incoming payments from other entities worldwide electronically. The focus of these individuals will be to repair incoming payments- when payments are processed, the process of the funds transmitting from their entity can error out- these reps will correct this route and ensure payments can process through their queue to the correct entity.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Repairing wire payments
- Ensuring wire payments are processed with no process errors
- Receiving payments in differing currencies and manually keying the funds into the correct currency in alignment with the customer’s bank account
- Working through their request queue with both speed and accuracy
What you will bring to this role:
• Strong work ethic
- Excellent typing skills- a speed of 50 words/minute at minimum
- Superb typing accuracy
- Strong communication skills- a bilingual candidate is an asset, but the work the team completes day to day is with English speaking customers
- Willingness to learn
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.