Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- 50% Compile and analyze data trends and create reports and presentations to clearly and succinctly share the story for the group, including what SLAs are being made, which ones are not and why. Propose and drive changes based on the data.
- Be very familiar with the data trends and be able to speak to them confidently in meetings. Read the detailed incidents to assist with the analysis when a more detailed manual deep dive is needed.
- Be responsible for identifying and driving changes to the Service team, partner team or client to improve SLAs, improve efficiencies, reduce cost and ensure client satisfaction.
- Liaison to the client sharing current trends, successes, areas of opportunity and plan to improve.
- Works with customers, subcontractors, and internally to define and analyze problems
- Based on review of reports, trends, quality issues, customer escalations, etc., this individual will prioritize and help drive improvement initiatives or corrective actions within the department and/or partner organizations
- Perform business process and document analysis
- Participates in weekly “calibration” sessions with the customer. The purpose is to ensure that organization, or its subcontractor, is fully aligned with the end customer’s service expectations. Additionally, this individual works with internal teams or subcontractors to address any service quality issues that arise.
- Assist in managing the relationships between the company and customers and/or partner organizations and respond to questions and requests from internal and external users
- Prepare and safeguard documentation (reports, plans, process flows, etc.)
- Solve problems considering service process and environmental changes
- Maintain awareness of and communicates new developments in service process improvement
- Act as subject matter expert on systems and service processes
- Other activities deemed necessary for successful delivery of services in accordance with contract(s)
- Bachelor’s Degree Experience: 6+ years of experience with data analysis.
- Prior project management, lead, or supervisory experience would also be helpful, specifically in the Service Operations Industry (such as Service Desk, Field Maintenance, Production Support)
Specialized Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to work in multi-cultural as well as international/off-shore engagements
- Skilled in service delivery metrics and measurement methods
- Understanding of business process * Ability to resolve problems using internal processes and best industry standards
- Highly knowledgeable with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, SNOW and POWER BI
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Able to get the point across clearly and briefly.
- Twilio (SD phone system) knowledge and reporting is helpful.