Service Manager – Automotive Dealership
Our client is a prominent automotive dealership group in Southern Arizona looking for an experienced service manager with at least 5 year of experience as service manager at a large automotive dealership. As a service manager, you will run an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, customer retention, cost controls, achievement of objectives, and maintenance of all service records.
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department, strives to meet them and communicates them to employees.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all service department staff.
- Prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Maintains reporting systems required by general management and the factory.
- Attends managers meetings.
- Monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys; informs employees of CSI standards and results.
- Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan which promotes new and repeat business.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect service operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Understands and ensures compliance with manufacturer warranty and policy procedures.
- Holds weekly department meetings.
- Directs and schedules the activities of all department employees.
To apply or learn more, please contact Cam at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 602-788-5890.