Established and growing, machine design and manufacturing business, located in Ann Arbor, MI is searching for a Service Manager.
- Responding to customer maintenance calls & troubleshooting equipment issues by telephone
- Handling customer issues and making sure the customer is 100% satisfied with email, telephone and plant visit responses
- Logging the results of customer calls/emails in CRM system for future follow-up by anyone in the group and for reporting purposes.
- Triage and escalating of customer issues to the proper level and department
- Replacement and upselling customers for machine and computer upgrades
Key Skills, Abilities & Success Factors
- Strong troubleshooting skills and experience with automated machines
- Experience with ERP and/or CRM computer applications
- Strong problem solving abilities
- Excellent customer demeanor and interfacing skills
- Experience in managing a team and interdepartmental communications
Experience and Education
- 10-20+ years experience (compensation based on years of experience)
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- Technical associates degree, desired