High volume dealership in Glendale, CA
$20+/month (DOE and work history)
Manage and Direct the Goals and Vision of the Service Department:
- Forecasts goals and objectives for the department and strives to meet them; directs and schedules the activities of all department employees; prepares and administers an annual operating budget for the service department.
- Hires, trains, motivates, counsels, and monitors the performance of all service department staff.
- Maintains reporting systems required by general management and the factory; monitors and controls the performance of the department using appropriate reports, tracking systems, and surveys.
- Attends managers meetings; holds weekly department meetings; Strives for harmony and teamwork within the department and with all other departments.
- Develops and implements a marketing plan which promotes new and repeat business; monitors social media websites
- Accounts for all department documents; ensures that none are missing and all are processed correctly.
- Monitors technicians' daily productivity reports and corresponding payroll records; initials all repair orders before submitting them to the warranty department, monitoring for sales and hours relative to expectations; informs repair technicians of time allowances on each repair order.
- Monitors and follows up on parts orders with the parts manager to ensure availability.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with customers to encourage repeat and referral business.
- Maintains high-quality service repairs and minimizes comebacks. Conducts periodic spot checks of completed jobs for thoroughness and quality.
- Keeps abreast of new equipment and tools available and recommends purchases.
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with vocational and technical schools to enhance personnel recruitment activities.
- Serves as liaison with factory representatives.
- Ensures the proper care, storage, and inventory of special tools.
- Ensures that customers' service files are up-to-date and readily available for reference.
- Ensures that all customers are greeted promptly and given fair estimates on costs and time required for repairs and maintenance.
- Prepares pricing guides and maintenance menus for frequent labor operations.
- Handles customer complaints immediately and according to dealership's guidelines; establishes and maintains 24-hour follow-up with all customers to confirm satisfaction with the service experience.
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Interested candidates please contact Kristin Frank at 602-788-5890 x.124 or via email at email@example.com.