Agriculture is an essential service!
This Top Saskatchewan Employer offers broad-acre agricultural equipment; providing their customers with the products, service, and expertise they expect in an established brand. Producers are focused on maintaining existing equipment more than ever! As such, this Service Manager position is key to increasing productivity in the dealership and, ultimately, productivity in the field!
As the Service Manager, you will:
- Supervise staff assigned to the Service Department (Shop Foreman, Service Writers, factory-trained Technicians (10+/-))
- Coaching staff and supporting clients
- Manage Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Create annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives
- Develop and execute Service Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
- Submit all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- And other duties as assigned
Your scope of experience includes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5+ years of supervisory experience in a related Service Department operation
- Applicable training to be knowledgeable regarding the repair of agricultural equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Have a Canadian Social Insurance Number (SIN)
Our client provides their team with an excellent work environment, competitive compensation, and you would be supported by progressive and comprehensive people practices.
If you would personally like more information about this position, contact Blair via email at email@example.com or call 1.844.778.1031
Click here to apply online
Grasslands Recruitment Specialists - Connecting Canadian Agriculture since 1996!
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!