Our client offers one of the best career opportunities for Service Department leaders in Canada. Everything is there! Shop Foreman, Service Writers, dozens of technicians, new facility, training labs, and full HR support. Our client provides their customers with the products, service, and expertise they expect in an established brand.
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application. Those with temporary work permits or those outside of Canada will not be retained in our database; our clients do not provide sponsorship.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, as the Service Manager, you will:
- Supervise staff assigned to the Service Department
- Manage Service Department processes to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction
- Create annual Service Department goals and budget, in alignment with the organization's financial and operational objectives
- Develop and execute Service Department marketing plan and monitors monthly to ensure achievement of departmental goals
- Coordinates customer clinics, field days, and related promotional events
- Submit all service warranty and Product Improvement Program claims within the required timeframe to receive maximum credit
- Schedules and assigns jobs and work areas to employees in the Service Department according to their skills and knowledge
- Reviews work orders for completeness and accuracy prior to customer billing
- Ensures all departmental tools, equipment, and vehicles are in good working order
- Manages recruiting, staffing and employee development activities for employees reporting to this position
- And other duties as assigned
To be considered for this role, you offer:
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a related Service Department operation
- Applicable training to be knowledgeable regarding the repair of agricultural equipment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet functions
- Ability to write and speak effectively to individuals and groups
- Basic understanding of financial principles relative to Service Department operations
- Ability to analyze and interpret internal reports
- Ability to work extended hours and weekends
- Excellent customer service skills
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity of which you personally might like more information, feel free to apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confidentially establish your interest and your intent to proceed. Not the position for you? Consider our referral policy!
NOTE: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application as we are not licensed to help with immigration. Those with temporary work permits or those located outside of Canada cannot be retained in our database.
Click here to apply online
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter!