Service Engineer – Collaborative Robotics Company – Ann Arbor, MI
This company is a pioneer in the collaborative robotics space. Our client produced their first commercially viable robot 10 years ago and has captured 60% of the market share. This company has a global reach with production and corporate locations across North America, Europe, and Asia.
The Service Engineer provides technical support through multiple mediums. They are responsible for assisting customers, distributors, and certified integrators in the diagnosis and repair of robots.
- Provide technical support with a customer-first focus
- Prepare technical documentation
- Manage support cases and escalate when necessary
- Domestic and international travel <25%
- BS or higher in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3-5 years of experience in robotics and/or automation
- Experience troubleshooting required
- Functional knowledge in one or more programming languages (C++, Java, Python, etc.) preferred
If you are interested in this position, please apply directly to this ad.