The Service Engineer is the Primary interface between the company and the customer during installation, routine maintenance and unexpected service calls related to the company product line.
1. Represent the company through a display of constant professionalism, positive attitude and professional appearance.
2. Responsible for installation and maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial robots and robotics related equipment at customer facilities.
3. Investigate customer reported issues and implement the best possible solution for a quick resolution.
4. Provide technical assistance/support to customers onsite (customer facility) and remotely (via phone and/or email.)
5. Complete detailed service documentation and submit to Service Administrative Coordinator in a timely manner
6. Update documentation and coordinate with the appropriate personal at the office with changes made in the field verifying all media (i.e., digital files, prints, text files, etc.) have most current information
7. Other duties as assigned
1. Two year degree in electronics related or other technical curriculum or 1-2 years of related work experience
2. Ability to read electrical/pneumatic and basic mechanical schematics and prints (as demonstrated in departmental interview - electrical maintenance.)
3. Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of ladder logic or completion of related course.
4. Diagnostic skills to troubleshoot problems and problem solving (Logic)
5. Ability to demonstrate patience and professionalism when dealing with customers.
6. Familiarity with the use of various types of diagnostic and calibration tools and equipment.
7. Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, credit card and able to obtain a passport and travel out of the country.
8. Must be willing to work overtime including weekends.