JOB TITLE: Service Engineer
This position is contracted with an opportunity to be hired as a full time employee in 6 months.
- Represent Company through a display of constant professionalism, positive attitude and professional appearance.
- Responsible for installation and maintenance and troubleshooting of industrial robots and robotics related equipment at customer facilities.
- Investigate customer reported issues and implement the best possible solution for a quick resolution.
- Provide technical assistance/support to customers onsite (customer facility) and remotely (via phone and/or email.)
- Submit complete detailed project documentation on a timely basis
- Update documentation with changes made in the field verifying all media (i.e., digital files, prints, text files, etc.) has current information
- Two year degree in electronics related or other technical curriculum or 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to read electrical/pneumatic and basic mechanical schematics and
- Ability to demonstrate basic understanding of ladder logic or completion of related course.
- Diagnostic skills to troubleshoot problems and problem solving (Logic)
- Ability to demonstrate patience and professionalism when dealing with customers.
- Familiarity with the use of various types of diagnostic and calibration tools and equipment.
- Must have valid driver’s license, good driving record, credit card and able to obtain a passport and travel out of the country.
- Must be willing to work overtime including weekends.
Work is performed in a shop or manufacturing plant environment requiring moderate physical effort, flexibility and bending. Incumbent is often exposed to hazardous equipment and chemicals. Travel, both domestic and international, is required.