The workstation and network support specialist ensures operation and continuity of IT devices related to computer equipment, network and telephony by meeting service level agreements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Setup and provide support for end-user workplace
- Proximity support for end-user VoIP telephony and network connectivity
- Solves, analyzes and updates Level2 tickets per Service Level Agreements
- Updates and manages configuration management knowledge base (CMDB)
- Utilizes the standard tools guaranteeing the coherence of infrastructure
- Helps to maintain technical infrastructures (routers, switches, cabling ...) with administrator.
- Adheres to safe work practices and contributes to the evolution of the health, safety, and environmental program and culture;
- Regular, predictable attendance is required;
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Windows operating systems - Advanced
- IT Service Management – ServiceNow – Advanced
- Microsoft SCCM or equivalent - Basic
- Network / Wireless LAN Technology - Basic
- Voice Over IP / Cisco CCM - Basic
- Troubleshooting – Advanced
- ITIL processes (incidents / requests management) - Basic
- Excellent written and verbal communications – Advanced
- Requires excellent customer service – Advanced
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- ITILv3 Foundation Certified - Desired