Service Desk Analyst
Our client is looking for a Service Desk Analyst to assist in supporting the Edmonton Office. Daily tasks include resolving customer incidents, fulfilling service requests, and coordinating computer builds/setups.
- Provides 1st call resolution on incoming incidents and service requests via phone, email and chat queue.
- Triage to Tier 2 support when necessary.
- Workstation and laptop imaging and configuration.
- Assist with employee beginning and end of service process.
- Assist with troubleshooting and resolving a wide range of technical related problems.
- Adheres with all operational and project expectations relating to documentation standards, status reporting, change management, etc.
- Provide high quality customer service.
- Contribute to the overall department strategy.
Skills / Experience
- Must of have 3-5 years of service desk and/or desktop support experience.
- Large enterprise experience with:
- Imaging Windows 10 in large enterprises
- Account Administration using Microsoft Active Directory
- Administering the Microsoft Office 365 suite of applications
- Administering mobile device management (MDM) software
- Apple products – mobile devices, laptops, and workstations
- Ordering and deploying equipment
- Experience with projects involving multi-disciplinary teams operating in a fast-paced, innovation driven environment.
- Proven track record of providing excellent customer service and has outstanding communication skills.
- Be able to prioritize tickets and work in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly adapt to change of priorities in work
- Bilingual in French and English is considered an asset.
- Travel within the Edmonton area may be necessary, so the successful candidate will require a vehicle.
- 6 month contract with a possibility of an extension.
To apply, please email your resume to Shamir Ramji, and Aapar Sandhu. Please visit our website, www.recruitmentpartners.ca, for additional career opportunities today!
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is a relationship driven and service oriented organization with experts specializing in: Accounting & Finance Sales & Operations Supply Chain Human Resources Office Support Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner - to learn more!