Dale Adams Automotive Specialists has been serving Calgary and area since 1977. We are a Shelby Authorized Mod Shop and a complete automotive service centre. We provide everything from basic vehicle maintenance, service, diagnostics and repairs to custom performance packages, upgrades and everything in between.
Service Counter / Auto Advisor
- Provide Customer Service with Clear Communication on the Phone and In Person
- Listen to Customers and Ask Questions to Determine Vehicle Needs
- Quote, Explain, and Review Work Orders
- Coordinate between Customers and Service Technicians
- Parts Management
- Deliver vehicles to clients as needed
- Gain a Clear Understanding and Ability to use the Shop Management System
- Exceptional Customer Service and Communication Skills
- Strong Organization skills and Attention to Detail
- Computer Competency and Mathematical Aptitude
- Ability to work Independently and Composed under Pressure
- Previous Automotive Experience and Understanding of Mechanical Operations and Parts an Asset
- Provide a Clear Driver Abstract
- Competitive Compensation
- Benefits Package
- Monday to Friday 40-50 hours / week
- Positive, Supportive, Team-Based Environment
- Stable, Long-term Employment
Please apply online at hire-standard.com or email resume to email@example.com.
We thank all applicants for your interest, however only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.