Job Title: Service Coordinator
Reports to: Service Manager
Prepared by: Human Resources
The client provide career opportunities to master your craft, earn competitive wages and make a real
difference in the lives of our customers and our community. We are looking for employees who take pride in their
work and see it as both an art and trade. You will work in an environment where your hard work is rewarded,
recognized and appreciated. Your daily contributions will have a direct effect on the success of the company and
your future. If you want to be part of something bigger than a just a job – make this career move and apply today!
• Work closely with Service Manager to ensure customers are provided highest level of service and service
technicians have all the information to be successful.
• Maintain service technicians daily schedule and coordinate materials.
• Coordinate service technicians; communicate with all parties throughout the process until satisfactory
results have been achieved in a cost-effective manner.
• Ensure preventative maintenances for specific areas is completed.
• Ensure all costs are in work orders and complete billing process.
• Forecast work and follow-up service in a timely manner.
• Order materials for emergency services when needed.
• Schedule return trips with parts ensuring customer is available.
• Coordinate Quoted jobs/parts with service technicians, customers, subcontractors, and drivers to
• Establish and maintain relationships with customers and management companies.
• Schedule service with subcontractors.
• Keep customers updated on work order schedule, follow-up visits, and lead-time on parts and materials.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Prior experience in a service industry with dispatch/coordination skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong communication with customers, management, technicians, and employees.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced and changing environment.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to coordinate multiple tasks.
• Plumbing or HVAC knowledge a plus.
• Experience with Sage/SSO a plus.Click here to apply online