Role You Will Play:
In this role, you will manage the 5 service technicians and dispatch their schedules to specific locations to install, repair or maintain window/door installs. You will handle the entire order from yard to construction site. You will be responsible for all field technicians within the window/door division, and handle all follow-up with the customer to ensure satisfaction of re-install or replacement.
- Be a part of one of Maine's leading suppliers within the building and home supplier industry
- This location has multiple departments including paint, millwork, lumber, kitchen & bath showroom, hardware, etc.
- Be a part of a company that will allow you to learn different sectors of the industry, with plenty of growth throughout your tenure
Benefits & Features:
- Competitive 401K plans - match up to 6% of your income
- Vacation, personal days (paid out if not used), & employee discounts on products
- Steady schedule with ability for over-time and flexible hours when needed
- Southern Maine is known to many tourists within the New England market - 4 sandy beaches, Mount Agamenticus, and is the home to several 18-hole golf clubs
- Close to a small airport- the Portland International Jetport
- Great region for those who enjoy the outdoors
- In the winter: walking trails convert for snowshoeing & cross-country skiers
- In the summer: the area's rocky coast draws locals who like to fish & sail
- In the fall: residents head to local orchards to pick apples
For More Information, Contact Madyson Murphy at (603) 323-0952 Madyson@snapdragonassociates.com