Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
The position requires the incumbent to retrieve emails, transfer key information to a form letter and send to the client by mail or email.
What you will achieve in this role:
- Working in a fast-paced production environment, review emails for specific information.
- Identify key information in request submitted through email to determine the method of response, email or mail-out.
- Based on step-by-step guide copy the required information from the request and paste into specific fields within a form letter.
- Review all information for accuracy and email the completed letter to the client or print and prepare the letter for delivery by mail.
- Follow established processes for tracking and logging information.
What you will bring to this role:
- Good working knowledge of computer software programs including MS Word, Excel, Microsoft Windows, and Email.
- Competence in cutting, copying, and pasting information from one source document to another. Experience working with text boxes including populating boxes and fields with key information from other source documents.
- Proven ability to learn new systems quickly.
- Familiarity with office equipment including printers, photocopiers, scanners etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work accurately in a high volume, fast-paced environment with pre-established production targets.
- Proven ability to carefully follow established procedures and instructions.
- High attention to detail and focus on accuracy. Checks work for completeness and accuracy prior to processing.
- Superior organizational skills to ensure all work assigned is completed and tracked as required.
- Works well with others is a team environment.
- Takes accountability for own work, strong work ethic and high level of integrity.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.