endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Manufacturing Company located in Archbold Ohio is looking for a Service Center Agent
- Deals directly with consumer by phone, email, chat, or other electronic communication.
- Responds promptly to consumer inquiries.
- Solicits responses from consumers to obtain information and explain available services.
- Provides consumers with product, warranty, assembly, and repair part information.
- Receives and process orders, provides information concerning pricing, changes in product, discontinuance, and shipping.
- Assists consumers with future purchases of product.
- Investigates and corrects errors, utilizing consumer and company records.
- Interprets blueprints to aid discussion with consumer in order to advise and resolve assembly issues.
- Resolves or refers to management necessary complaints concerning services and product failure.
- Documents and informs management of product related incidents in which product and/or household damage and/or injury occurred and may provide recommendation for course of action. Relays approved course of action to the consumer and, when appropriate, explains that additional correspondence will be sent.
- Coordinates consumer service needs with other departments as required to assure customer service.
- Acquires and maintains knowledge of past and current product line models.
- Participates in training of new Consumer Service Representatives.
- performs with the parameters of aux., after call work, calls per hour, required and creative call elements as well as any future forms of measurement.
- When asked to participate, provides input to other internal departments regarding product and/or process improvements.
- Will perform other job duties as required.
- Minimum of Associates Degree: Business Administration, Communication, Office Administration, Sale or related degree OR three years contact center experience preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Excellent computers skills: Microsoft Office and SAP experience.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with skill and professionalism.
- Ability to multi-task and accommodate job functions as needed.
- Must maintain professional appearance and manner.
- Ability to work in a cooperative team environment and motivate self and others.
- Ability to embrace changes for continuous improvements.
- Fluency in Spanish Language a PLUS.
- May be required to lift up to 50 lbs. occasionally to assemble units.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- HOURS: Monday thru Friday 9 AM to 5:30 PM